Package currently not available.
The sea, the hills, good food and wine and the Carnival.
Viareggio can be experienced at any time of the year.
Especially when the streets are decorated, floats parade along the promenade and the town celebrates the carnival tradition.
The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte also takes part in the Viareggio Carnival with a series of accommodation offers.
The Viareggio Carnival is renowned throughout Italy and attracts visitors from around the world.
The annual event, usually held in February or early March, runs for a month, when the town becomes a riot of colour and music rings through the streets.
You’ll be amazed at how much Viareggio has to offer at this time of year and the Hotel Principe di Piemonte will be there welcome you to the atmosphere of fun and celebration.
The Viareggio Carnival Special Offer includes:
- Overnight accommodation in the type of room or suite of your choice;
- Buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room;
- Use of our panoramic saltwater plunge pool (heated in winter);
- Half-board (lunch or dinner) per person: 2 courses (options from starter, first and second course) and dessert (water and coffee included) at the hotel restaurant, Maitò Viareggio;
- Gift and selection of delicious snacks made by our Chef to welcome you to your room*;
- 1 ticket per person for the Carnival (children with a height of less than 1m 20cm enter the Carnival for free)*;
- Visitor’s tax not included.
- Rates include service and 10% VAT.
Children 0 to 3 years of age: overnight accommodation, breakfast and lunch or dinner free of charge
Children 4 to 12 years of age, per child: overnight accommodation and breakfast free of charge; supplement for lunch/dinner: € 24.00;
* Additional services available as part of the offer are on a “one per accommodation booking” basis.