Cooking classes in Tuscany
Cooking Class Weekend: taste and fantasy in Viareggio
Do you like genuine food, mostly when it’s cooked by your hands with love and passion? Hotel Principe di Piemonte give you the chance to “put your hands on work” and learn how to prepare the best dishes in Tuscany.
Attending the cooking classes in Viareggio, for up to 8 people per day, designed by the chef Giuseppe Mancino and the Restaurant Manager Michele Forasiepi, you will discover tricks and hidden treasures used to cook hand-made pasta, starters, fish main courses and all the ways to amaze your guests, once at home.
Would you like to get some more information about the offer? The package is available on Saturday during the morning or Sunday (about 3 hours total), since October, the 18th till March 2017, the 31st. You could pass your weekend with your friends dedicated to food and fantasy in the kitchen of the restaurant “Il Piccolo Principe.”
Cooking Class Weekend includes:
- Free access to the panoramic rooftop pool heated at 34°C (93°F)
- 50-minute access to the Thermarium of our spa* (sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp program, emotional showers, and relaxation area)
- American breakfast buffet
- Cooking Class followed by tasting
- Prosecco wine upon arrival in room
- Special gift
- Fitness area
- Wi-Fi internet connection for the entire stay
During the class, only available on Saturdays and Sundays:
- Preparation of 4 dishes: fresh pasta, fish, dessert and more;
- Tasting of the dishes prepared in our restaurant The Little Prince;
- Gift in memory of the day.
*The spa is not allowed for children under 16 years of age. Access to our thermarium program is guaranteed. In any case, we require advance booking by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +39.0584.4011.
Ready to pass a weekend full of taste and fantasy in Viareggio, absorbed in the luxury and the wellness of Hotel Principe di Piemonte?
Book here your cooking class weekend and spend a holiday of culture and tradition.