A front row seat at the Puccini Festival
The Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago, few minutes from Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte, is the only one in the world dedicated to the composer Giacomo Puccini.
The Package includes:
- 1 or more nights for 2 people in room or suite of your choice;
- Buffet Breakfast;
- Access to our panoramic swimming pool for the duration of the stay;
- 50 minutes access to the Thermarium route of our SPA* (Sauna, Turkish Bath, Kneipp Path, Emotional Showers and Relaxation Zone);
- Possibility to choose between a 3-course pre-theater lunch or dinner including wine selection at the Regina Restaurant;**
- A bottle of prosecco as welcome in the room; **
- 1 day beach pass;**
- Use of the fitness area;
- Free Wi-Fi for the entire stay.
*The spa is not allowed for children under 16 years of age. Access to our thermarium program is guaranteed. In any case, we require advance booking by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +39.0584.4011.
For assistance with Opera’s tickets please contact Pucciniano (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel (+39) 0584 359322 or contact the Hotel. *Extra-nights available at the best public rate. **Possibility to have an extra-bed for children in your room (For further information please contact the hotel at the number 05844011 or write an e-mail to email@example.com). Children until 12 y.o. are free in a room with 2 adults. Supplement for the children over 12 y.o. in the Triple room at € 50,00 per day. ***Extra Lunch for third person: 0-3 y.o: free of charge; 4-12 y.o: € 25,00; others € 44,00 per person.
2020 Puccini Festival program
Here is the complete calendar of the Puccini Festival 2020:
- Tosca (17, 24 July and 2, 21 August),
- Turandot (18, 31 July and 8, 16 August),
- Manon Lescaut (July 25th, August 7th),
- Boheme (1, 9, 22 August),
- Madama Butterfly (14 and 23 August),
- a ballet evening (August 13th).