Lucca Summer Festival
Among the offers of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte could not miss the appointment of the Lucca Summer Festival 2019 that will keep us company for just over a month.
THE DATES OF THE CONCERTS FOR THE LUCCA SUMMER FESTIVAL 2019
- Friday, 28 June: Take That
- Saturday, 29 June: Ennio Morricone(Urban Walls)
- Sunday, 30 June: Francesco De Gregori and Orchestra
- Friday, 5 July: Toto
- Sunda,y 7 July: Elton John(Mura Urbane)
- Tuesday, 9 July: Macklemore & Anastasio
- Wednesday, 10 July: Tears for Fears
- Friday, 12 July: New Order & Elbow (only Italian date)
- Saturday, 13 July: Mark Knopfler
- Tuesday, 16 July: Eros Ramazzotti
- Saturday, 20 July: The Good, the Bad and the Queen (only Italian date)
- Friday, 26 July: Gemitaiz
- Saturday, 27 July: Scorpions (only Italian date)
- Monday, 29 July: Sting
The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte, on the Viareggio seafront, is just a 30-minute drive from Lucca along the A11 motorway.
A perfect accommodation for those wishing to enjoy the magical evenings of the Lucca Summer Festival 2019 by staying in a luxury hotel just a few meters away from the sea.
By choosing among numerous types of rooms and different types of suites, luxurious and full of modern comforts.
Rooms and suites are located on 5 different thematic floors and enjoy views of the sea or the Apuan Alps. Each type has its own specific characteristics but all of them guarantee absolute comfort thanks to the comforts present in them.
The hotel guarantees to the public many services, among which 2 restaurants: the gourmet restaurant Il Piccolo Principe 2 Michelin Stars located on the top floor of the hotel with a panoramic view of the sea, and the Regina Restaurant located on the veranda on the ground floor of the hotel, both led by the talented chef Giuseppe Mancino.
Book today your experience at the Lucca Summer Festival 2019, choose the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte!