Musical events at the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte
The music-themed events are only the latest news of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Tuscany.
A series of events that will keep us company throughout the summer, scheduled every Saturday or Sunday in July and August from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
Each event has a different program and musical theme. Maestro Emilio Tieri, a successful author of music for cinema and television for years, accompanies all on the piano.
Elegance and refinement in the notes, in the atmospheres and in the environments. In fact, the events will be held in the evocative setting of the Lobby Bar lounges on the ground floor of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte, in a large, bright room, furnished with a unique style and embellished with large chandeliers and references to the Liberty style of Viareggio.
Here is the calendar of musical events at the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte:
- Sunday 21 July: “R&B and Soul Vol. 1” – Piano vocal – With pieces by Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Blues Brothers, Wilson Pickett, B.B. King, Joe Cocker, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stevie Wonder, Nina Simone, Sam and Dave and many others;
- Saturday 27 July: “The Neapolitan melody” – Piano solo – Among the songs: Reginella, Tu vuò ago the American, Tu si na cosa grande, Torna a Surriento, Malafemmena, Caruso, Cu’mme, Anema e core, O sole mio, Resta cu’mme;
- Saturday 3 August: “International film music – Vol. 2” – Piano solo – With songs by Henry Mancini, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Nino Rota, John Williams, Ennio Morricone, Hans Zimmer, Michael Nyman, Nicola Piovani, Burt Bacharach, Alan Silvestri, Dave Grusin;
- Saturday 10 August: “Original soundtracks from films and RAI publications Vol. 2” – Piano solo – Performed by the author Emilio Tieri;
- Sunday 25 August: “The Genoese school” – Piano vocal – With songs by – Gino Paoli, Luigi Tenco, Fabrizio De André, Umberto Bindi, Ivano Fossati, Bruno Lauzi;
- Saturday 31 August: “R&B and Soul Vol. 1” – Piano vocal – With pieces by Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Blues Brothers, Wilson Pickett, B.B. King, Joe Cocker, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stevie Wonder, Nina Simone, Sam and Dave and many others.
Music nights at the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Tuscany are free and compulsory.
In the same room, our barmen will cheer the participants of the concert with original and refined cocktails, such as Orange Margarita, Crushed Berries, variations of Spritz, like the Japanese with melon and lemon.
Reservations are recommended.
You can reserve a table by calling +39 0584 4011 or by writing to email@example.com.
Discover the offers
The best offers constantly updated to live the experiences of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte at unbeatable prices and at any time of the year!
Fancy a dream holiday in Versilia? Choose the Suite Special Offer in the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Viareggio. 40% discount on overnight stays in suites! Find out more and book your suite today.
An ideal proposal for those who would like to create a magic space to pamper and regenerate mind and body.
Find out about the best offers at the Principe di Piemonte hotel on the Viareggio sea front. One of these offers is entitled “Stay longer, save more”: 10% discount on a minimum stay of 3 nights, including breakfast, Wi-Fi and Spa access. The offers of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Viareggio by the sea will […]
The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte looks forward to meeting you for a special stay dedicated to the entire family!
An unmissable stay with a tasty experience in our starred restaurant overlooking the sea.
A unique package that impeccably and unrepeatably combines romance and wellness. An experience with your other half for a weekend characterised by overnight stay, breakfast, wellness program, spa, swimming pool, and dinner for two!
Enjoy in complete intimacy a romantic panoramic view by the sea of Viareggio.
The package Organic Wellness includes: One night in the room or suite of your choice; Prosecco in the room**; Buffet breakfast; 2-hour Benessere Bio*** program for 2 people; Access to our spa* (Sauna, Turkish Bath, Kneipp Program, Experience Showers, and Relaxation Area), upon reservation and for a maximum of 50 minutes; Access to our panoramic […]