Covid-19 hygiene and safety measures Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte
The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is committed to following the Hygiene and Safety Rules of the Covid-19 Protocol of the Hygiene and Epidemiology Section of the Translational Research and New Technologies Department of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Pisa.
Our Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is committed to:
- Protecting our valued clients and staff;
- Guaranteeing the proper use of the hygiene and safety protocols;
- Assuring your stay at our hotel is as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
Access is not allowed if:
- Your body temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees;
- You have Sars Cov2 symptoms;
- You have been in contact with a person positive to the virus in the 14 days prior to your arrival;
- You are coming from a country that is on the Italian Ministerial List of Countries at Risk according to national and international norms and guidelines;
- You have not yet received your swab results.
FUNDAMENTAL RULES – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- The new hygiene and safety standards, supported by the Hygiene and Epidemiology Section of the Translational Research and New Technologies Department of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Pisa, eliminate the risk of Covid-19 transmission for the safety of all our guests and staff members;
- Social distancing (minimum 1 meter) is required both for our guests and staff members;
- Our hotel is regularly disinfected with anti-virus cleansers to kill all viruses;
- There are hand cleansers in all the common areas;
- Face masks are required for all guests and staff members.
CHECKING INTO OUR HOTEL – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Your body temperature will be tested at the entrance to our hotel. You cannot enter the hotel if your body temperature is over 37.5 degrees;
- Our check-in hours have been postponed from 14:00 to 15:00 to set up the new hygiene and safety rules;
- Face masks are required for all our clients and staff members;
- Hand cleansers are available at the reception desk;
- All our guests can check in online;
- Plexiglass panels are set up at the reception desk to guarantee your safety;
- A health form must be filled out on arrival;
- Social distancing must be maintained during check-in, except for partners and/or family members.
COMMON AREAS – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Surfaces that are often touched (handrails, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc) are frequently disinfected with anti-virus cleansers every day;
- Hand cleansers are available in all the common areas;
- Face masks are required both for clients and for all our staff members;
- Washrooms and bathrooms are frequently cleaned and disinfected during the day;
- Our collaborators, Teresita Beach Club and Corallo Beach, follow the national hygiene and safety protocol;
- All the common areas are frequently ventilated;
- Disposable items (such as gloves, tissues and masks) must be discarded in our special containers with automatic lids and disposed of according to hotel and national protocols for waste management.
ROOMS – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Dining services will be left outside your room door. However, you may request to have them brought into your room;
- All the rooms are frequently ventilated during the day;
- At check-out time, all the linen is changed and put directly in your room into sealed bags to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus;
- Our hotel’s cleaning protocol guarantees that all the mattresses and pillowcases are changed after each check-out time. The pillowcases are antibacterial, transpiring and waterproof;
- Each room has centralized ventilation;
- Reading material has been temporarily removed from the rooms.
DINING – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- All the dining tables have been socially distanced;
- All clients are asked to use the hand cleansers available at the entrance and at the exit of the dining areas;
- Face masks must be worn when not sitting at the table;
- All dining staff is required to wear disposable face masks during dining hours;
- All the menus are frequently disinfected;
- Our buffet breakfast is served by staff wearing personal protective equipment;
- All the buffet food is protected by plexiglass panels.
SPA – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Access to the spa is only by reservation;
- All the spa staff members wear personal protective equipment;
- You must wear a face mask to enter the spa (you must wear the face mask when you enter and when you change rooms);
- Access to the spa is only for 1 client at a time, except for members of the same family and/or partners up to a maximum of 4 people;
- Social distancing by at least 1 meter is required for all clients waiting for their turn in the spa, except for members of the same family and/or partners;
- Once the clients have entered the changing rooms, they must wash their hands with warm water and soap for a minimum of 40 seconds and/or use the available hand cleansers before entering the spa area.
- Clients must wash their hands each time they move from one area to another;
- The relax area is only for a maximum of 3 people at a time if they share the same room or if they are members of the same family and/or partners;
- The living room is only for a maximum of 4 people at a time if they share the same room or are members of the same family and/or partners;
- The time spent in the living room is only limited to the moment before and after treatment except in the case of a different package/plan bought and reserved beforehand;
- The recommended number of people in the living room is maximum 2;
- The thermarium is not available due to SARS-CoV-2 prevention norms, except for two people who share the same room.
TERRACE – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- The plunge pool on our scenic terrace is open. The beach beds are socially distanced according to the health and safety measures of the Covid-19 protocol;
- Clients must wash their hands before entering the terrace;
- Shoe covers are required (clients may choose to wear the slippers provided by our hotel) and are available at the entrance to the terrace;
- Bathing caps are required when swimming;
- The quality and the components of our pool water are frequently and thoroughly tested.
TRANSFER FROM AND TO THE HOTEL
- All our vehicles are disinfected with specific anti-Covid-19 cleaning products;
- Your body temperature will be tested before entering our vehicles;
- Both passengers and drivers must wear face masks;
- Both drivers and clients are required to wash their hands before entering and leaving the vehicle;
- Our clients must sit in the back of the car and not next to the driver;
- There are polycarbonate panels between the driver and the passengers;
- A maximum of 2 passengers per car is allowed. A maximum of 4 passengers is allowed for our vans. In the case of families with children, a maximum of 5/6 people per van is allowed.
STAFF MEMBERS – HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- All our hotel staff members are trained in the preventive measures of the Covid-19 protocol;
- The body temperature of each staff member must be less than 37.5 to enter the hotel premises;
- There is a Covid-19 emergency kit available at the reception desk. It includes disposable gloves, protective clothing with long sleeves, a full face mask, face masks, emergency procedures and numbers. Our hotel staff is trained to manage emergencies in case of suspected Covid-19 symptoms reported by all our clients and staff members;
- Personal protective equipment is obligatory for all staff members;
- All staff members disinfect their work stations at the end of their shift.
Discover the offers
The best offers constantly updated to live the experiences of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte at unbeatable prices and at any time of the year!
Our “The Principe Brings You the Beach” offer gives you exclusive access to a private beach in Forte dei Marmi during your stay at the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte. The beach club, Maitò Beach Club, is only minutes away from the Grand Hotel Principe Piemonte and just steps away from very prestigious shops in […]
Fancy a dream holiday in Versilia? Choose the Suite Special Offer in the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Viareggio. 40% discount on overnight stays in suites! Find out more and book your suite today.
Discover the best hotel deals in Viareggio at the Principe di Piemonte, near the sea. You will find “7 nights as a Prince” for a week at the beach at an incredible price and “The more you stay the more you save” with 10% discount on a minimum stay of 3 nights, with breakfast, Wi-Fi, access to the swimming pool.
Luxury Beach Experience is the offer with included exclusive beach of the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte in Viareggio. It is ideal for those who want to live a summer full of captivating experiences, total comfort, and the elegant luxury of a refined hotel. The offer will give you the opportunity to stay in a […]
A unique package that impeccably and unrepeatably combines romance and wellness. An experience with your other half for a weekend characterised by overnight stay, breakfast, wellness program, spa, swimming pool, and dinner for two!
An unmissable stay with a tasty experience in our starred restaurant overlooking the sea.
Are you looking for a spa offer for couples in Versilia? Discover it at the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte!
The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte looks forward to meeting you for a special stay dedicated to the entire family!